1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Supposedly, I had purchased the 200 MBPS, however, whenever I measured the direct connection speed with one of the various internet speed tests online it would consistently say about 5 MBPS. Furthermore, I used the modem rental service from the company and had to pay about $8 per month for it.

This wouldn't be so bad is the modem cost more than a hundred or so dollars, but when I searched for the modem on Amazon, I found the modem cost about $70. Simple math says I began losing my money after the ninth month. At this point, I simply feel like listing what I hate about this company. Whenever there was a thunderstorm our digital cable boxes would be destroyed.

Whenever one would turn the cable box off it would never turn on again. If you want to get HBO directly to your TV through this company, expect to pay $5 extra than normal.

If one uses the cable provided by this company, expect ALL emergency broadcasts from within 500 miles from oneself. Therefore, if someone enjoys wasting money, and receiving crappy service in return, I would highly recommend using Vast Broadband, but as for everyone else, don't use Vast Broadband.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with warranty and stated that there is a room for improvement of internet and television. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything sucks" of vast broadband internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Vast Broadband needs to "just don't suck so much" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vast broadband internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vast Broadband.

Comments

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1256772

My home phone service was down from 11/17/2016 thru 11/22/2016. I was advised after my service was restored that Vast would credit my account for the down time.

My phone bill I received today reflected no such credit as promised.

Also according to my most current statement I leased one of Vast's modems at $7.99 a month. My statement showed that I was charged twice for this modem!

Vast is not a good company to do business,they don't work on the weekends and they just plain don't give a *** about their customers.