2.0

I switched to another cable provider in June 2015. I had already paid for my Vast service so they owed me a refund and promised I would receive a check by the end of July.

I called in August and was told it 'fell through the cracks' and they would issue a check within two weeks. I called again in September and was told 'the check is in the mail'. Now it's October 19th and I still have no check. My next move is to contact the state Attorney General and file a consumer protection complaint.

I hope this works, they owe me over $100! If anyone is looking for cable service, look elsewhere!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vast Broadband. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vast Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Vast Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have been waiting for 6 months now for the credit on my account that they owe me from moving out of state. Called several times...same old story that the check has been issued and I will receive it within 6 wks only to never receive it.

I filed a complaint with the BBB and vast won't even respond to them. Worthless company...